Data protection and confidentiality
Some services on this website require us to collect personal information from you. To comply with the Data Protection Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used.
Any information you do submit will be stored securely. Any payment or transaction details are completed using a secure platform provided by Stripe.
The Wide Welly Company will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to personal data. Personal data may be collected and used under the following sections:
- Personal data submitted under the Feedback section may be used for the purposes of product development, quality assurance, product awareness or quoted in promotional literature and advertising campaigns.
- Personal data provided when you complete a purchase or account registration form may be used to provide you with information about new products, promotions or discounts enabling us to provide better products and services to you. This will only occur if you have given us consent to contact you.
- Information will only be passed onto a 3rd party if you have expressly given us your consent for your data to be used in this manner and for you to be contacted by a 3rd party
- We will only pass on details to companies that we feel are complimentary to our own products or services we feel our customers will be interested in.
- You can choose to unsubscribe to our communications at any time. Links to unsubscribe will be available on all emails sent and via your account preferences on thewidewellycompany.co.uk
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information we collect about you. Please send any request for access to our Head Office address, Oaktree Court Business Centre, Mill Lane, Neston, Cheshire, CH64 8TP or email email@example.com
A £10 processing fee will be required before any data is provided.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers