Butterfly Wide Calf wellies – comfortable, practical, stylish and fun.
Set and forget:
Our super adjustable gusset means our wellies with wide calf fit from a standard size calf up to a wide calf of 50cm. We use a specially selected cam buckle so our wellies are easier to put on and only need to be adjusted once. No more struggling to wear your jeans and warm socks inside your wellies!
Wide Calf Women’s Wellies:
- Tall wellies (37cm)
- Natural rubber
- Expandable at the calf to 50cm
- Waterproof and wipe clean
- Standard shoe width, up to E-fit foot
- Suitable on soft to medium ground
- Removable insole for own orthotics if required
- Full block heel
- 12-month warranty
- Free standard delivery
We advise you to order your normal shoe size as they are generous in length. Our wide calf wellies are standard shoe width.
Click here to work out which is the most appropriate size for you.
Free Standard Delivery
2-3 working day tracked delivery using the Royal Mail Tracked 48 service.
£4.99 Premium Delivery
1-2 working day tracked delivery using the Royal Mail tracked 24 service.
Exchanges & Returns
You can exchange or return within 28 days from the date of delivery.
For more information about our deliveries and returns policies, please click here.
We want your wellies to last so have a few tips to help you care for them keep them looking their best.
- Boots should not be removed with a boot remover or the toe of one foot against the heel of the other. This will apply unnecessary stress on the joint between the body and sole of the boot and causing them to detach from each other. Instead, cup your hand around the heel of the boot and pull gently.
- The boots are not designed to be used as heavy duty work boots. The more you wear them, the faster they will wear out.
- Rinse off any excess mud or dirt.
- Remove any boot socks or liners.
- Let your wellies dry before you store them.
- Store wellies out of direct sunlight and away from other heat sources.
We design our wide calf wellies in the UK, so they are exclusive to us. They are made to our own specification, and we oversee production to ensure that Quality Control tests are adhered to.
Handcrafted in small batches, we use a higher content rubber than the majority of other wellies; the adjustable gusset is held in place with our unique fabric strap and cam buckle combination, ensuring that once you have adjusted your wellies, they’ll stay in place as you walk!
All our boots are sold with a 12-month guarantee against manufacturing defects. We are unable to offer replacements or refunds for general wear and tear.